Banner Energy Limited is an E&P business development company, whose service scope also covers gas infrastructure development, equipment design, procurement & installation and gas products marketing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Trainee
Entry Level JOB at Banner Energy Limited
- Following orders of the seniors and producing good work.
- Learning on the job and accumulating as much experience and practical knowledge as possible.
- Help the managers and heads of the divisions in various functions.
- Keep up with the latest developments in the field of work.
- Developing decision making, analyzing and troubleshooting skills while on the job.
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Executive Director New Business to achieve revenue goals.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collateral’s, and web site.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Explain prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Make a record and document all that that trainee has learnt for future reference.
- Must have self-motivated work ethic and love working with people.
- Industry experience is not required, though a background working face-to-face with others is preferred.
- Previous experience in any firm is a plus.
- Successful graduates from this program have gone on to lead on our executive team. This is a proven program for career success.
- A Degree in any discipline
- minimum of second class lower division
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Experience in marketing will be an added advantage
- Smart and calculative
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Remember that there’s always a FREE for you from Ansa Careers each month, just in case you do not have a CV to use for your application. create or download your CV.
Follow Us on Google+
Latest posts by Editorial Staff (see all)
- Awesome Resume Writing Tips that Stands Out from the Competition - October 12, 2018
- Job Search Optimization: How to Get Your Dream Job Faster - September 10, 2018
- Effective Resume Model – Good CV writing Tips You Cannot Ignore - September 7, 2018