Every time, I pull my Side-stick and rise the Nose into the Air
I smile and remember How Fortunate I am, that possess the Magic of Flight
Nothing will ever compare to what you do as a Commercial Pilot
every time my main wheels touch the Runway, I remember I have the
Best Job in the World and
Hundreds of Passengers trust me with their lives.
Nothing will ever make you Happier.
We’re biased, but we really do love flying! That’s why we’re inviting YOU, one of the fearless few to join the industry. Here are a few reasons why you should become a commercial pilot:
- AN ELITE CLUB: Be part of a select few who can operate aircraft worth millions of dollars and be responsible for the safety and well-being of hundreds of people.
- PRESTIGIOUS: People look up to and respect airline pilots; it’s a career you and your family can be proud of.
- GREAT PAY: Commercial pilot, especially captains earn above-average salaries and receive many fringe benefits.
- HUGE DEMAND: The world needs half a million new pilots in the next two decades. Analysts believe that airlines, cargo and charter companies will continue to need thousands of pilots in the next 10 years. Retirements and new aircraft orders are fueling demand. Are you going to be one of them?
- TRAVEL PERKS: How would you like to begin the day in one country and end it in another? You get paid to travel and a great seat up-front is always reserved for you! Again, Free travel for employees and their immediate families
- ADRENALIN RUSH: Flying is an exhilarating experience, especially with you at the helm! It requires you to be at your best, every single flight.
- NEVER BORING: There’s always something to do even in the most routine flight. “Stay ahead of the plane” is something your instructors will instill during training. Beats a desk job, right?
- OPPORTUNITY FOR ADVANCEMENT: The more you fly, the more you qualify. Lots of room for improvement and promotions when you reach certain milestones.
- SUPER CHALLENGING: This field is for people like you who crave challenges. There will be obstacles, set-backs, and failures. But it doesn’t matter because you LOVE it!
- BECAUSE IT’S YOUR DREAM: Stop day dreaming and get to it!
- See the image below if it applies to you like me.
- MINIMAL EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: College education is helpful, but not required; you get a job in many countries as soon as you get a license
DID YOU ENJOY THIS POST?
I spend a lot of time writing them so please consider giving it a share, or you can subscribe below to get study tips updates sent to your inbox. It’s totally free and always will be – that’s how I like it!.