Register Now for Bank of Industry’s YES Programme to get Support of up to N5 Million to Start Your Business.
The second round of application for the Bank of Industry’s N10bn Youth Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Programme for young entrepreneurs within the age bracket of 18 – 35 years is now on.
Successful applicants will be trained in the following areas:
- business Management
- Technical Skills
Components of the YES programme training include:
- Eight (8) weeks extension online training.
- Five (5) days intensive classroom training that will commence after the online session, centered around the following:
- Business Idea
- Business Model
- Sales & Marketing
- Running a successful business
- Financial Plan
- Technical Skills Development
Note: Applicants who applied for the first round but were not successful are encourage to improve on their submission and re-apply. Please rest assured that BOI’s processes are transparent, merit-based and in line with global best practices.
How to Apply
Kindly visit the official website: http://onlineregportal.com/dashboard/yesprogramme.
Application closes on Sunday, July 17th 2016.
For more information, visit the YES Programme website.
Follow Us on Google+
Latest posts by Editorial Staff (see all)
- How To Make Real Money On The Cyberspace - August 3, 2018
- Investing for Beginners: How to Grow Your Money the Smart and Easy Way - July 17, 2018
- Working While Studying Abroad: Best Tips for International Students - April 11, 2018