Africareers.NET is hiring one NYSC batch B corp member as Content Writer and Social Media Analyst.
Africareers.NET is a Pan-African e-commerce start-up which provides a comprehensive recruitment gateway that enables African Candidates, Employers and Training providers connect with each other.
NYSC Job Description
Prolific and talented content creator is needed to write and produce various job posts, blog content and manage social media accounts, to expand the organization digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads.
This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
The ideal candidate will have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Create a targeted number of resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include job posts, blog posts, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis in support of the organization’s other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
- Grow the organization’s subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience. (This role is at the organizational core marketing strategy, and others will rely on your work every single day.)
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, and potentially additional channels (Snapchat, Periscope, Vine, etc.).
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread company’s brand, content and links.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about the company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that doesn’t know them yet.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success, ranging from Twitter chats, to Google+ Hangouts, to LinkedIn conversations, as well as the content and links posted through these and other channels.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from the company’s social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers.
Note: This is NOT a typical 8-5 Job.
There will be long days and fun days (as expected in an e-Commerce Startup).
Interested Batch B NYSC Corpers should Apply at ErecruitAfrica
Follow Us on Google+
Latest posts by Editorial Staff (see all)
- Survey: How are millennial home buyers saving to buy their first home? - December 15, 2018
- How to Clear CA Final in First Attempt - November 15, 2018
- 8 Tips on How to Beat theNDA 3.2km Race - November 5, 2018